Friday 12 October 2012

Hellooo!

Hi
Before I start, I want to do a little introduction so you know a little bit about me. My name is Ali, I'm 17 and I'm in my second year of college. I live in the south east of England, and I plan to use this blog to review different beauty products, with some clothes and accessories posts thrown in too. I started watching some beauty channels on youtube a few months ago, and it made me more interested to try new beauty products, because up until then I always used the exact same products. I saw that the vloggers (I'm not sure if that's a word but I'm using it anyway!) also had blogs, so I decided to start my own blog because I am not very good with videos, cameras, editing etc. to review different beauty products. Anyways, that's enough rambling for now, I bought some new products recently so I will be writing reviews on them soon, thanks for reading!

Ali
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment