Friday 5 April 2013

Seven Deadly Beauty Sins

Photo from http://www.amazon.com
Most inexpensive and expensive product?
Most inexpensive are my MUA mascara and eyeshadow, both £1 each. My most expensive product is my bareMinerals foundation which was £25. (I have sensitive skin and if I try other foundations it protests by going a nice shade of tomato, which isn't a great look haha) 

What products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyelashes, the amount of times I've only used them a few times and have managed to glue my eye shut every time. I'm really not very good at that. 

What has been hardest to find?
I mostly shop in boots and superdrug, or online like elf and MUA so I haven't really had any problems getting products because so far I've only really bought from the UK.

What are your most delicious beauty products?
Borjouis delice de poudre bronzer, it has a chocolate scent to it and smells amazing. Also, I'm not sure if its really a beauty product or more of a skin care product but The Body Shop Mango body butter. I love the smell. 

What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Probably lipstick/gloss. I work in a kitchen so don't really wear a lot of make-up to work, and at college we're working with animals so I keep my make-up simple and neutral for there too, so I only really wear lipstick when I'm going out, so if I'm having a lazy day or not doing very much I won't bother with lipstick.

What beauty product gives you most confidence?
Mascara, I feel much more confident if I've got mascara. I think it makes me look more awake and without it I think I look quite a bit younger than I am. 

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A good sense of humour is very important and also height, I'm quite tall (5ft 9) and I feel a bit self conscious about it sometimes so I think it would bother me if I was with a man who was shorter, thats just my insecurities though and I'm sure if I met a lovely person with a great personality I'd get over the height issue. 

What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
High end make-up brands don't interest me much, I think just because there's so much and so many different things available from the high street brands that I'm still interested in those, and the products I want to buy change so often that vouchers for Boots or Superdrug would be a great gift for me.

I saw the Seven Deadly Sins Tag on Just Me, Leah's blog, check it out here: http://justmeleah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/seven-deadly-beauty-sins.html

Ali
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment