Monday 11 February 2013

Review: Simple purifying cleansing lotion

Simple Cleansing Lotion

(I apologize for the rubbish photo, I'm not sure what happened there I'm just not great with cameras!)

I only really got into simple products recently, I noticed a few months ago that my skin went very red and I changed a lot of the products I used to help my sensitive skin, and simple is great for sensitive skin, as it contains no perfume or colour it is very natural and doesn't irritate my skin. I have used this for a few months now and I really like it, I normally take my make-up off with a make-up wipe then use this before using a face wash and the cleansing lotion gets the rest of my make-up off. It feels like a moisturiser it is quite thick and you don't need a lot on your skin. I like this and will buy it again, I would definetly recommend this for those with sensitive skin, as its not too expensive and is a good cleansing lotion. I bought it in Boots for £2.99 (for a 200ml bottle, I'm not sure if there are other sizes available) It is also available in superdrug and some supermarkets.

Ali
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment