Friday 12 April 2013

Review: Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder £6.99
All of the bronzers I've tried before have been very shimmery, and I wanted to buy a matte bronzer for during the day. My friend told me about this bronzer and it looked really good. It's supposed to smell like chocolate but it doesn't really smell like that to me, it still smells nice though. It comes in a flip, book type which I believe has magents in the side or something like that because it doesn't fall open if held upside down. When I first saw the packaging I was disappointed because I thought it would be flimsy and easily damaged but it really isn't. It's quite sturdy, and I've dropped it a lot and the product hasn't been damaged at all. When I first bought it I couldn't see different shades, and my friend who recommended the product couldn't either so we both thought there was just one shade, which I've since found out isn't true, there are different shades and they are actually displayed quite clearly on the front, but I somehow managed to miss that haha. The shade I have is 51 which I believe is one of the lightest. I apply it using a blusher brush and I use the kabuki brush that I use to apply my foundation just to blend it a little bit so it doesn't have any harsh lines. You don't need a lot of product on the brush because it is very pigmented, and as long as you don't get a shade that is way too dark for your skin tone, it's difficult to look orange with this bronzer. 



Overall, I really like this bronzer. I think it's reasonably priced and I will definetly be repurchasing it when it runs out.

Ali
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment