Saturday 31 January 2015

Review: MUA eyeshadow palettes

Top to bottom: Undressed, Hall of fame, Undress me too and Heaven and Earth on the side
 
MUA eyeshadow palettes
 
 
MUA, where do I start. Affordable products that are great quality. I've tried a couple of their lipsticks that are quite good, I'm a big fan of their eyeshadow brushes but my one true MUA love is the eyeshadow palettes. I own 4, all with nearly exactly the same shades of brown in them (there's no such thing as too many brown eyeshadows) I got my first MUA eyeshadow palette about 2 years ago and since then my little collection has grown. Priced at £4 each, there are 12 eyeshadows in each palette, and there are lots of different ones to choose from with different colours ranging from bright to smokey and more neutral colours too.
 
The more neutral shades are great dupes for the naked palettes. All the shades have great pigmentation. I'm not very brave with my eye makeup and tend to stick with light, natural colours like cream and browns, which these 4 palettes have a lot of but they also have some nice blue and purple shades and the Undressed, Undress me too and Hall of Fame palettes have a black eyeshadow included. They are very blendable and come with a little eyeshadow brush although it is not of great quality and wouldn't be very good for blending, however if you're applying make up on the go it works well enough.
 
Swatches of Hydra and Titan from the Hall of Fame palette (please excuse the marks on my hand, I was swatching other eyeshadows earlier and I couldn't wash them off fully)
 
 
These palettes are sold in Superdrug or on the MUA website 
 
Ali
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment